How to Setup Encryption
- Enable “Encryption” plugin in settings page
- Access encryption plugin settings
- Generate an encryption key
- Copy encryption key that shows below and store in password manager
- IMPORTANT If you lose this key, this data will be lost forever
- In order to view encrypted messages across all of your devices, you should paste the encryption key in the encryption settings on each device
Note: This plugin is still early in development. It gets the job done for now, but please contact us if you run into any issues or have feedback on this plugin.